Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eka's Introduction Into the Industry


OYE MY GENTE! ITS YOU ONE AND ONLY DOMINICAN CHULITA EKA SAMONE!! I wanted to say Bienvenido to all my fans and to all my new friends. I wanted everyone to stay tuned to the EKA SAMONE blog site. I'm Gonna Let you take this wild journey with me in this JUNGLE we call the Industry! I will be talking about Events(Videos,interviews,Editorials,corresponding,training)and up and coming As Well. We will Touch on the Personal Side of this game with myself and others who are well known. I will give my Sexy ladies advice on how do get in this game the right way, and keep your respect. Don't Worry Me Gente Me Vida Is Like a BOOK lol Best Seller! So stay tuned!
Power Hugs and Uplifting Kisses
Eka Besos xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment